Adult Learn to Ride Course
at Westshore Velodrome
For details about our Learn to Ride program please click here.
The LTR fee includes your annual general membership.
If you are already a GVVA member, you will be refunded the membership fee portion after registering.
- Ability to ride a bicycle – road, mountain bike, BMX, etc. No previous track bike, ‘fixie’, or single-speed bike riding experience is required.
What to bring?
- Cycling helmet
- Appropriate cycling apparel – shorts, jersey or similar.
- Cycling shoes, if you have them and pedals. Otherwise, runners are appropriate for rental bike use.
- Water, snack, sunblock, clothing for weather changes.
- Your track bike, if you have one. Must have fixed cog, and not freewheel. Recommended gearing is 80-86 gear-inches.
For all inquiries, please contact our LTR director firstname.lastname@example.org